Hmmm.. I’m not sure about those physical buttons..
Tumblr on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/61170262/via/jojopandabear
Hearted from: http://fotoandgif.tumblr.com/post/43728963242
brigadeiro | Tumblr on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/41476259/via/dinaki_angel
Hearted from: http://c-e-r-t-o-s-detalhes.tumblr.com/post/34354986597
There’s a new post at Tyrneathem! See the full post here: http://tyrneathem.com/2013/05/freebie-bouncy-bill-plus-android-app-521-only.html
Bouncy Bill Plus is regularly $2.99, but you can get it FREE today only!
Lively Launches Concert Recording & Sales App
Launching today, concert recording and sales app Lively offers a simple way to record and sell live recordings immediately after the show. Available for Android and iOS, Lively is led by startup veteran Dean Graziano.
Graziano’s previous ventures include Visible Technologies, which has raised $50 million for reputation management and social media software, and Reach Machines, which merged to create Meteor Solutions and was acquired late last year by Covario.
How Lively Works
Designed to be used with the Apogee Duet audio interface, Lively’s Audio Manager provides the software and online purchase and download tools required for an artist to capture and sell quality audio (and with other gear, video) of their shows.
The Apple and Android app stores take about 30% and Lively splits the remaining revenue 70% artist and 30% to the company. Lively also provides analytics
Concert-goers download the free Lively app onto their Android and iOS devices which allows them to purchase the performance immediately after the concert for $4.99 for audio or $9.99 for both audio and video.
“The Lively concept came about in response to the overwhelming number of fans we observed at concerts who were attempting to use their phones to capture the experience and memory of a live show and share it with their friends,” said Graziano. “Lively has introduced a new way to deliver a high quality experience for the fans and help drive new incremental revenue and exposure for the bands.”